Log in or register to follow or vote for this project.
A space with a lot of trees, flowers and fresh fruit also means that space has good feng shui, because it proves positive air, brings prosperity and happiness. WallTop Forest is the suitable solution for all living spaces, especially useful for busy city people.
Some researches also showed that the role of trees on people’s life:
- Improving the quality of air
- Preventing allergies
- Increasing labor productivity
- Bringing luck
- Providing friendly feeling, harmony with nature without losing the modern look of the city space.
- Fully automatic plants caring system, it is very to use and you don’t have to have any knowledge about gardening, instead everything will be taken care by the smart technology.
- No need to care about your plants, WallTop Forest measures all the necessary parameters and doses an exact amount of water, fertilizer, air and light, according to the plant’s needs.
- Water saving with with digital sensors
- Not cause dirty surrounding.
- Track your plants’ health and control watering and fertilizing system through your smartphone.
- New and model design, suitable for any space from home to office.
- Built from recycle wood, friendly with environment.
- Reasonable price with customers.
We are creating a large-scale interactive art installation, a "WallTop Forest" where plants populate stackable structures inside your home/office. In our installation we envision a dense, lush skyline, where water flows from one terrarium to another. Visitors to the space enter an immersive environment. Sounds of plants echo in their ears. Vibrant rays of light articulate every nuance of beauty that the eye can see. We're creating a space where a community who loves architecture, technology and plants can meet. Our mission is to integrate these disciplines into a new paradigm that changes the way we live and interact with nature. We believe that interacting with plants will improve our lives.
It started from a simple idea: Can we water our plants remotely with our iPhones while traveling or off site?. We had been desperately yearning for greenery, but worried that our busy travel schedule would doom our houseplants’ survival. “We live in a ‘there’s an app for that’ age, so we wanted to explore how we can use technology to improve our relationship with plants.
We see these designs as a potential ‘Internet of plants’ where global communities share and are connected by a network of plant cities. We are like aliens in our own home: we evolved from the earth like any other organism but we are intent in controlling it.
We love this project because it’s an example of really elegant mass customization; it marries the physical, digital, and natural worlds, making it feel like you could have the Hanging Gardens of Babylon in your living room. We’ll sign up for that!