Log in or register to follow or vote for this project.
A poverty free society built on the principles of self-help and entrepreneurship.
To alleviate poverty by empowering socially & economically marginalized businesses for poor families through interest free business models, providing educational trainings and skill sets, & by harnessing entrepreneurial potential, capacity building & social guidance.
What do we do?
- We provide interest free lending to enable start-ups
- We design innovative business models that work in the most challenging markets, by translating research findings and insights into concrete business models with high growth potential to provide them with businesses that are easy to start with minimum start-up costs which are expandable and profitable for long term.
- We provide skill set trainings and basic education to these people.
- We support them to enrich and expand their businesses to tap more markets.
- We make financing transparent and add accountability so that this model can not only be applied for a certain individual but also for poor communities in masses thus increasing sustainability.
- We provide social guidance, capacity building and entrepreneurial training.
- We institutionalize the spirit of brotherhood, compassion, and volunteerism.
- We transform borrowers into donors for helping future businesses.
- We make this model a sustainable, growth-oriented and replicable organization.