Log in or register to follow or vote for this project.
IK NEXTIA is a phrase in Nahuatl which translates into, to create with the wind that nurtures. And that is exactly what we are all about; we are a group of concerned students and faculty members who stride towards helping to build a better country for future generations.
We believe that change can be achieved if we bring better opportunities to people who live in the more undeveloped parts of our country and give them a new hope, showing them that good things can be achieved if things are done legally and in the correct manner.
In IK NEXTIA we not only help them create, we also nurture their growth because through a comprehensive model of student participation we:
1. Promote social entrepreneurship within the zone of influence of the social incubators of I.T.E.S.M.*
2. Improve and develop the skills of entrepreneurs to strengthen their small businesses.
3. Establish strategic and long-term trust networks with the beneficiaries of the Project.
4. Encourage entrepreneurs to start-up their businesses based on values and principles.
5. Generate a mutual commitment between the entrepreneurial community and the project to support other small businesses in reciprocity of the benefit received.
6. Fund the projects based on the social capital that can be achieved by giving microfinance on a yearly 10% administrative charges rate.
7. Potentialize the impact that can be achieved by using the comprehensive students’ based model and all of its resources.