Ready to change the world? Start here.
Our challenge is open to students in all fields of study with any social impact innovation (from charitable to for-profit and even blended projects) and in any phase of development (from early ideas to complete operations fully up and running).
- Register and create a profile.
- Create or join a team.
- Complete your project page.
- Share and connect with our community.
- Learn new skills and refine your ideas.
- Compete for prizes and awards.
Competitions & Awards
Grand Prize Awards (Entry Deadline: January 28, 2013)
- Five cash prizes totaling $105,000
- Global network of judges chooses the winners
- 200+ Semi-Finalists get matched with a mentor
- Five Finalists and Expertise Award winners fly to Austin, Texas, for Finalists Week and Verb Awards
People's Choice Awards
- 17 cash prizes of $1,000 each
- Online voters choose the best projects in 11 issue areas and 6 world regions
Dell Education Challenge (Entry deadline October 24, 2012)
- $10,000 Grand Prize
- $5,000 Second Prize
- $2,500 Third Prize
Dell will select a handful of additional "Promising Projects" and provide cash awards from $500 to $2,000. Learn more about the Dell Education Challenge at dellchallenge.org/k12 (launching September 13, 2012).